Misr International University
MIU is committed to qualify creative, industrious & innovative graduates in different disciplines, capable of disseminating & applying the acquired knowledge & skills to contribute to the sustainable development, domestically & internationally, through synthesizing distinctive educational programs & applied scientific research along with enhancing the capabilities of human capital.
- Al Alsun (Languages) & Mass Communication
- Business Administration and International Trade
- Economics and International Trade.
- Computer Science
- Computer Science (CS).
- Information System (IS).
- Software Engineering. (SE).
- Oral & Dental Medicine
- Engineering Science & Arts
- Communication Systems
- Smart Systems
- Minimum 8 IGCSE/GCSE subjects with a minimum grade of “C” at the Ordinary Level & the minimum grade of “D” at the Advanced Supplementary or Advanced Level.
- Faculties of Engineering and Computer Science require either AS or AL Math.
- Faculties of Computer Sciences require either AS or AL Math or Biology OL.
1)Al Alsun (Languages) & Mass Communication / Business Administration and International Trade
IGCSE including English +7 Accepted IGCSEs
2) Computer Science/ Engineering Science & Arts
8 IGCSE including English, Maths, Physics, chemistry & 4 other accepted IGCSE +Maths AS OR 8 IGCSE including English, Maths, Physics, chemistry & Biology
3)Pharmacy/Oral & Dental Hygine:
8 IGCSE including English, Maths, Physics, chemistry & Biology & 3 other accepted IGCSE
Tuition Fees for the Academic Year 2022-2023 for (Egyptians):
|Faculty||First Semester 2022/2023||Second Semester 2022/2023||Administrative fees|
|Faculty of Al- Alsun||EGP 34,000||EGP 34,000||EGP 11,000|
|Faculty of Business Administration and International Trade||EGP 47,000||EGP 47,000||EGP 15,000|
|Faculty of Computer Science||EGP 43,500||EGP 43,500||EGP 11,000|
|Faculty of Oral & Dental Medicine||EGP 87,500||EGP 87,500||EGP 18,000|
|Faculty of Engineering Sciences & Arts||EGP 43,000||EGP 43,000||EGP 12,000|
|Faculty of Mass Communication||EGP 52,500||EGP 52,500||EGP 15,000|
|Faculty of Pharmacy||EGP 52,500||EGP 52,500||EGP 12,000|
Tuition Fees for the Academic Year 2022-2023 for (Non-Egyptians):
|Faculty||First Semester 2022/2023||Second Semester 2022/2023||Administrative fees (EGP)|
|Faculty of Al-Alsun||$ 4,625||$ 4,625||EGP 11,000|
|Faculty of Business Administration and International Trade||$ 5,200||$ 5,200||EGP 15,000|
|Faculty of Computer Science||$ 4,900||$ 4,900||EGP 11,000|
|Faculty of Oral & Dental Medicine||$ 6,925||$ 6,925||EGP 18,000|
|Faculty of Engineering Sciences & Arts||$ 5,775||$ 5,775||EGP 12,000|
|Faculty of Mass Communication||$ 5,200||$ 5,200||EGP 15,000|
|Faculty of Pharmacy||$ 5,775||$ 5,775||EGP 12,000|
- Application and placement test fees: 1350 EGP (Paid online and Non-Refundable).
- University fees for newcomers are announced before the beginning of each academic year.
- Fees for MIU current students are subject to possible annual increase by maximum 5%.
Based on the decision of the Council of Private Universities chaired by the Minister of Higher Education:
- 50% of the student’s tuition fees will be deducted if the student withdraws from the university within a month from the beginning of the academic semester.
- The student will not claim a refund of his academic or administrative fees if more than one month has passed since the beginning of the academic semester.
- A student will not be enrolled at university until paying the required fees.
- Bus fees are refunded within two weeks only from the beginning of the academic year. Bus fees will not be fully or partially refunded at any other time during the academic year for any reason.
- Regular fees for 2022/2023 EGP 17,000
- Newcomers (80% and above) EGP 12,000
- Enrolled students (GPA 3.00 and above) EGP 12,000
- Fees for buses can be paid in 2 installments (Beginning of Fall beginning of Spring)
- Scholarships for Newcomers 2022-2023
|90% and above
|Faculty of Alsun||10%||15%||20%|
|Faculty of Business Administration and International Trade||10%||15%||20%|
|Faculty of Computer Science||10%||15%||20%|
|Faculty of Engineering Sciences & Arts||10%||15%||20%|
|Faculty of Mass Communication||10%||15%||20%|
|Faculty of Pharmacy||10%||15%||20%|
- Scholarships for Faculty of Oral & Dental Medicine Newcomers 22-23
|Thanawya Amma – Other Certificates||95%-100%|
|IG||95%-99.9%||100% and above|
|H.S.D||95%-109.9%||110% and above|
- Scholarships based on GPA
- Students’ Scholarship Rates according to GPA for MIU enrolled students during the Academic Year 2022-2023
|Faculty||From||To||Percentage of Discount|
– Business Administration and International Trade
– Computer Science
– Mass Communication
|Engineering Sciences & Arts||3.00||3.30||10%|
|Oral & Dental Medicine
- Other Scholarships
- Each enrolled sibling is entitled to a 10% scholarship from the tuition fees.
- Accepted students from the partner schools are entitled to scholarships:
– Orouba Language Schools (Dokki and Maadi) 10%
– Misr American College 10%
- Maximum total discount 30%
You can apply online through the website
You can find the admission process details through this link
- MIU admits applicants, seeking to apply for the Fall and Spring semesters, up to one year in advance of their anticipated date of first enrollment.
- All qualified applicants must sit for an English Placement Exam (EPE) upon which the level of English Language of each student is determined; passing this exam is not an indication of acceptance, however it is an important part of the admission process. Students must complete all the admission procedures which include a medical examination conducted by the university.
- Students can apply online by uploading copies of their certificates but will not be considered fully registered without the submission of their original documents upon the student’s payment after the final acceptance.
- Transfer students must submit an official transcript from their former university alongside the remaining required documents.
- MIU accepts various types of high school certificates that are all calculated according to the regulations set by the Supreme Council of the Egyptian Universities.
- MIU cannot determine the final acceptance of candidates with incomplete applications or documents.
- Students are required to register each semester during the assigned registration period. They select courses in consultation with their academic advisors who should approve their academic load before registration.
Admission Requirements: (all documents are uploaded in PDF format)
- Birth certificate or certified original. For non-Egyptians, the birth certificate must be stamped by their Embassy then by the Egyptian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, in case it wasn’t stamped from their country.
- Copy of National ID
- PDF format of passport-size photo
- Military Service Form “Namozag 2-3 Gond” (Egyptian males only)
- Copy of passport and an “Approval Letter” for joining the University issued by the Embassy they are related to (for foreigners only)
- Proof of 12 years of schooling which can either be:
- 3rd Preparatory (شهادة الاعدادية) + enrollment letter in Arabic from the school with the following 3 years stamped from the school and the Educational Zone.
- 6th Primary (شهادة الابتدائية ) + enrollment letter in Arabic from the school with the following 6 years stamped from school and the Educational Zone.
- Enrollment letter of 12 years of schooling stamped from school and the Educational Zone in case of spending 12 years in the international system.
- In case of obtaining academic year(s) from national system in Egypt; an official certificate from the Educational Zone should be submitted and not an enrollment letter.
- Proof of schooling from Arab countries must be stamped by the school, the Ministry of Education, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of this country and the Egyptian Embassy in the foreign country.
- Foreign certificate holders from Egypt must submit proof stamped from the General Department of Examinations of passing the Th. Amma exams i.e., Complementary Exams for (Arabic, Religion and National subjects).
IGCSE documents: to be provided by applicants (upon final acceptance)
- IGCSE slips, stamped by the British Council, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the General Department of Examinations. (A copy can be uploaded until the student receives a final accepted).
- IGCSE holders from outside Egypt must have their slips stamped by the British Council, the Egyptian Embassy and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs from the country related.