Nile University (NU) is a world class research institution of learning committed to excellence in education, research, innovation and entrepreneurship. NU was officially inaugurated in January 2007 and is a national (Ahleya), non-governmental and non-profit university and an influential leader in Egypt and the Middle East/North Africa (MENA) region.
Its unique programs, one-of-a-kind research centers and openness to innovation and entrepreneurship are designed to address critical areas of vital importance to the economic growth and prosperity of the people of Egypt and the region and to engage in cutting edge applied research.
The university is internationally accredited from Pearson and locally by the Supreme Council of Universities; it also has many global collaborations with academic and sponsoring partners like Erasmus+. NU offers programs leading to Diplomas, Masters and PhD degrees and has a strategic set of undergraduate programs in selected areas, as well as executive education and professional development programs.
- School of Engineering & Applied Sciences(EAS)
- Architecture & Urban Design(ARUD)
- Civil Infrastructure Engineering & Management (CIEM)
- Electronics and Computer Engineering (ECE)
- Industrial Engineering(ISEM)
- Mechanical Engineering (MENG)
- School of Business Administration(BA)
- General Business & Entrepreneurship
- Integrated Marketing Communication
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- School of Information Technology & Computer Science
- Artificial Intelligence
- Biomedical Informatics
- Computer Science
- School of Biotechnology (Biotech)
- Applied Biotechnology
Applicants have to submit certificates of 8 subjects at the O-Level with a minimum grade of “C” (these may only be in the extended and not in the core system). Subjects must be completed in the four years before university enrollment. Applicants who have completed advanced-level subjects may be granted transfer credits.
- Business school: Minimum of 8 O-Level subjects including English and Maths with a minimum score of C.
• Biotechnology school: Minimum of 8 O-Level subjects including English, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology with a minimum score of C.
• Engineering and Computer Science school: Minimum of 8 O-Level subjects including English, Maths, Physics, and Chemistry with a minimum score of C and one subject only AS or AL Math course is required with a minimum score of D.
2022/2023 Tuition Fees:
Check tuition fees section
- Visit the university’s website
- Click on apply now button and create an account using your email
- Fill out the application
- Reserve the English placement test
- Upload the required document
- Pay the application fees online or via bank transfer (QNB or CIB)
- Submit the application
- Visit SCU website and follow the instructions
- Choose “Nile University” in the list of desired universities
Address: Juhayna Square, 26th of July Corridor, El Sheikh Zayed, Giza, Egypt