The Future University in Egypt
Future University in Egypt is one of the most promising private universities in Egypt. The FUE campus is conveniently located in the heart of New Cairo. Through excellence in teaching, research and service, Future University in Egypt strives to provide a comprehensive, high-quality education that prepares our graduates to be future leaders. The campus provides a creative, nurturing environment where students can realize their potential while learning from a talented, highly qualified faculty. Future University in Egypt offers a rich and rewarding educational experience.
- Faculty of Oral and Dental Medicine
- Oral Biology and Oral Pathology Department
- Prosthodontics Department
- Conservative Dentistry Department
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Department
- Orthodontics and Pedodontics Department
- Oral Medicine, Periodontology, Diagnosis and Oral Radiology Department
- Supplementary General Sciences Department
- Faculty of PharmacyFaculty of Pharmacy designed an innovative clinical-oriented program as well as a drug focused, patient care undergraduate program.
- BACHELOR OF PHARMACY (PharmD) DEGREE
- It is the primary bachelor pharmacy degree needed to acquire a license to practice the profession in all available pharmaceutical and Industrial fields. It also qualifies the graduate to register for postgraduate studies in any of the scientific departments in the faculty.
- BACHELOR OF PHARMACY (PharmD-CLINICAL PHARMACY) DEGREEIt is the primary bachelor pharmacy degree needed to acquire a license to practice the profession in pharmacy practice fields, especially clinical sites. It also qualifies the graduate to register for postgraduate studies in any of the scientific departments in the college.
- Faculty of Engineering and Technology
- Architectural Engineering
- Interior Architecture Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Mechanical Power Engineering
- Computer and Intelligent Systems Engineering
- Communication and Computer Engineering
- Electrical Power Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Structural Engineering & Construction Management
- Faculty of Economics and Political Science
- Department of Economics
- Department of Political Science
- Department of Public Administration
- Department of Political Mass Media
- Faculty of Commerce and Business Administration
- Human Resources Management
- Management Information Systems
- Faculty of Computers and Information Technology
Each faculty is an independent institution with its own property and equipment. The faculties are responsible for selecting students, in accordance with university regulations. Degrees are awarded by the university.
Medical majors: 8 subjects including ( English + Math + Physics + Chemistry + Biology )
Engineering & CS majors: *9* subjects including ( English + Math + Physics + Chemistry + a.s. Math )
Others: 8 subjects including ( English )
- The official transcript must include a minimum of eight IGSCE/GCSE Ordinary Level (OL) subjects.
- The Faculties of Engineering and Informatics and Computer Science require one ‘AS’ Level or an ‘A’ Level in mathematics.
- The minimum grade for the (OL) subjects is “C” or “4”
- Minimum grade for the (ASL or AL) is “D” or “4″
- Accepted grades must be taken from all exam sessions studied for 4 years as maximum.
- IGCSE (OL) subjects obtained from Arab Countries should be of the (extended), not of the (core) system.
- Physical Education, Religion, Military Sciences, General Science, Music, Classical Arabic, and Arabic as a Second Language are not accepted.
- English Placement Test
- All new students applying for admission to the University must sit for the English Placement Test (EPT). Students will be placed in an English language course according to their scores. Students should be aware that the English Placement Test is a provisional assessment only, and students may be asked to move up or down a level at the discretion of an instructor.
Students holding a valid international TOEFL certificate with an equivalent score of 550 and above are exempt from the EPT Or IELTS 6.5
|Application Fees (Non-refundable)
|Tuition Fees||Egyptian||Non- Egyptian|
|Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Pharmaceutical Industries||106,000 L.E
|Faculty of Oral & Dental Medicine||166,000 L.E.
|Faculty of Engineering & Technology||65,500 L.E.+1550$($1650 for Petroleum Engineering starting from level 2)||$10,100|
|$10,250 Or 10,350 for Petroleum Engineering|
|Faculty of Economics & Political Science||52,000 L.E.+1550$||$8,510|
|Faculty of Commerce & Business Administration||57,000 L.E.+1550$||$8,510|
|Faculty of Computers & Information Technology||57,000 L.E.+1550$||$8,510|
- In addition to 7,500 LE for all faculties as administration fees
|Single room with bathroom||43,600 L.E.||$7,800|
|Single room||41,200 L.E.||$7,100|
|Double room||33,900 L.E.||$5,680|
|Double room with bathroom||38,700 L.E.||$5,840|
- Above cost is per year.
- Meals are optional.
- Students must pay a returnable deposit of one month’s rent against loss or damage to University property.
|To all parts of Cairo and Giza||9,800 L.E./ Year||$980 / Year|
|To New Cairo City and Rehab City||6,800 L.E./ Year||$980 / Year|
|To University Hostel||5,500 L.E./ Year||$550 / Year|
|To 6 October City||10,800 L.E./ Year||$1,080 / Year|
|To Shorouk City, Madinaty and Obour||9,800 L.E./ Year||$980 / Year|
|To Zagazig City||11,800 L.E./ Year||$1,210 / Year|
- Transportation fees are non-refundable.
Applicants are eligible for a variety of scholarships according to their academic, sporting, and other achievements in acompliance with University terms and conditions. Official documents must be submitted.
- An applicant who qualifies for more than one scholarship will be awarded whichever scholarship is the higher.
- Students must retain a full time status during an academic year in order to maintain eligibility for the scholarship. If a student fails any course or receives a punitive or legal detention, he or she will lose the scholarship.
- New Students’ Academic Achievement Scholarship
Acceptable applicants who achieve top grades in their Secondary or High School Certificate will be granted scholarships.
- Siblings Scholarships
The university offers a 15 percent reduction in tuition fees as a sibling scholarship.
- Partner School Scholarship
Accepted applicants from partner schools will be granted scholarships for the duration of their degree programs (4-5 years) as long as they maintain a GPA of 3.7. Please contact the Student Affairs Department for more information about secondary and or high schools that have been designated as partner schools.
- Sports Achievement Scholarship
FUE offers scholarships for students who have won an international, African, or local sports competition. Eligible students must submit the championship certificate, authenticated by the Supreme Council of Sports, to the Student Affairs Department.
- The late Dr. Hassan Azazy, University Founder’s Scholarship
FUE offers five full-tuition scholarships per year to the top ten students in the Thanawiya Amma. They will retain their scholarships under the category of Academic Achievement Scholarships, as long as their academic performance is acceptable.
Click on Apply now
End of 90th st., Fifth Settlement, New Cairo.