Future University in Egypt is one of the most promising private universities in Egypt. The FUE campus is conveniently located in the heart of New Cairo. Through excellence in teaching, research and service, Future University in Egypt strives to provide a comprehensive, high-quality education that prepares our graduates to be future leaders. The campus provides a creative, nurturing environment where students can realize their potential while learning from a talented, highly qualified faculty. Future University in Egypt offers a rich and rewarding educational experience.
FUTURE UNIVERSITY’S SIX FACULTIES
Future University’s six faculties are fully accredited by the Supreme Council of Universities
A faculty is where students pursue their major area of study. They will experience teaching sessions (lectures), labs and tutorials. FUE campus is currently comprised of the following six faculties. All faculties are fully accredited by the Supreme Council of Universities.
- Faculty of Oral and Dental Medicine
- Oral Biology and Oral Pathology Department
- Prosthodontics Department
- Conservative Dentistry Department
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Department
- Orthodontics and Pedodontics Department
- Oral Medicine, Periodontology, Diagnosis and Oral Radiology Department
- Supplementary General Sciences Department
- Faculty of PharmacyFaculty of Pharmacy designed an innovative clinical-oriented program as well as a drug focused, patient care undergraduate program.
- BACHELOR OF PHARMACY (PharmD) DEGREE
- It is the primary bachelor pharmacy degree needed to acquire a license to practice the profession in all available pharmaceutical and Industrial fields. It also qualifies the graduate to register for postgraduate studies in any of the scientific departments in the faculty.
- BACHELOR OF PHARMACY (PharmD-CLINICAL PHARMACY) DEGREEIt is the primary bachelor pharmacy degree needed to acquire a license to practice the profession in pharmacy practice fields, especially clinical sites. It also qualifies the graduate to register for postgraduate studies in any of the scientific departments in the college.
- Faculty of Engineering and Technology
- Architectural Engineering
- Interior Architecture Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Mechanical Power Engineering
- Computer and Intelligent Systems Engineering
- Communication and Computer Engineering
- Electrical Power Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Structural Engineering & Construction Management
- Faculty of Economics and Political Science
- Department of Economics
- Department of Political Science
- Department of Public Administration
- Department of Political Mass Media
- Faculty of Commerce and Business Administration
- Human Resources Management
- Management Information Systems
- Faculty of Computers and Information Technology
Each faculty is an independent institution with its own property and equipment. The faculties are responsible for selecting students, in accordance with university regulations. Degrees are awarded by the university.
Future University has signed many academic cooperation agreements with some of the most distinguished universities in the world.
These agreements include faculty and student exchange, mutual accreditation of degrees, continuing education and certificate programs whether taught on campus or by distance learning
ADMISSION GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
Future University in Egypt welcomes applications for undergraduate degrees for both the Fall and Spring Semesters. Students are eligible to apply through any of the following methods:
Because of the limited number of students admitted to Future University in Egypt, students in their final secondary school year are encouraged to apply for an early admission. This reserves a place at Future University in Egypt as early as ten days after receiving secondary school results. Students must fulfill all secondary school graduation requirements and meet all the University’s admission requirements for final admission.
All students are welcome to apply through the regular admission process. Non-Egyptian, or Egyptian students with international certificates, whose exam results are announced late, will be permitted to apply after the regular admission deadline, depending on the dates of their examination results. However, it is advised that these students reserve a place through early admission. For deadlines and procedures, please refer to the Admissions Office.
Requirements and general documents:
- Completed Future University application form
- Receipt of payment of non-refundable application fee (see section on fees)
- Original birth certificate
- Copy of national ID (Egyptian students only) Or passport
- Twelve passport-size photos
- Military form Istimara 2, 6 Gond (Egyptian males only)
- Copy of passport (Non-Egyptian students only)
- Medical certificate and HIV test results (Non-Egyptians only)
- Official university transcript with stamped course description (Transfer applicants only ).
- Secondary school certificate(s)
- A photocopy of legal guardian’s national ID or passport
- If the schooling has been undertaken in a foreign country, the stamp of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Cairo is required along with the school stamp, the stamp of the educational zone, and the stamp of the Egyptian Embassy in that foreign country.
The University will not be held responsible for the registration of students with missing original documents submitted after the announced deadlines.
- The official transcript must include a minimum of eight IGSCE/GCSE Ordinary Level (OL) subjects.
- The Faculties of Engineering and Informatics and Computer Science require one ‘AS’ Level or an ‘A’ Level in mathematics.
- The minimum grade for the (OL) subjects is “C” or “4”
- Minimum grade for the (ASL or AL) is “D” or “4″
- Accepted grades must be taken from all exam sessions studied for 4 years as maximum.
- IGCSE (OL) subjects obtained from Arab Countries should be of the (extended), not of the (core) system.
- Physical Education, Religion, Military Sciences, General Science, Music, Classical Arabic, and Arabic as a Second Language are not accepted.
Applicants must provide the following:
- For IGCSE Slips obtained from outside must be stamped from the British Council, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Egyptian Embassy in the country of certificate.
- IGCSE slips that must be stamped and verified by the British Council only (No other stamp can replace the British Council stamp) and certified by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Cairo.
English Placement Test
All new students applying for admission to the University must sit for the English Placement Test (EPT). Students will be placed in an English language course according to their scores. Students should be aware that the English Placement Test is a provisional assessment only, and students may be asked to move up or down a level at the discretion of an instructor.
Students holding a valid international TOEFL certificate with an equivalent score of 550 and above are exempt from the EPT.
Tuition fees 2022/2023
Application Fees (Non-refundable)
Fees paid annually (Non-refundable)
Faculty of Pharmacy
Faculty of Pharmacy
Faculty of Oral & Dental Medicine
Faculty of Engineering & Technology
75,000 L.E.+1700$($1800 for Petroleum Engineering starting from level 2)
Or 10,350 for Petroleum Engineering
Faculty of Economics & Political Science
Faculty of Commerce & Business Administration
Faculty of Computers & Information Technology
- In addition to 7,500LE for all faculties as administration fees
|Single room with bathroom||50,000 L.E.||$7,800|
|Single room||47,400 L.E.||$7,100|
|Double room with bathroom||44,400 L.E.||$5,840|
|Double room||39,000 L.E.||$5,680|
- Above cost is per year.
- Meals are optional.
- Students must pay a returnable deposit of one month’s rent against loss or damage to University property.
|To all parts of Cairo and Giza||9,800 L.E./ Year||$980 / Year|
|To New Cairo City and Rehab City||6,800 L.E./ Year||$680 / Year|
|To University Hostel||5,500 L.E./ Year||$550 / Year|
|To 6 October City||10,800 L.E./ Year||$1,080 / Year|
|To Shorouk City, Madinaty and Obour||9,800 L.E./ Year||$980 / Year|
|To Zagazig City||11,800 L.E./ Year||$1,200 / Year|
- Transportation fees are non-refundable.
Applicants are eligible for a variety of scholarships according to their academic, sporting, and other achievements in acompliance with University terms and conditions. Official documents must be submitted.
- An applicant who qualifies for more than one scholarship will be awarded whichever scholarship is the higher.
- Students must retain a full time status during an academic year in order to maintain eligibility for the scholarship. If a student fails any course or receives a punitive or legal detention, he or she will lose the scholarship.
- New Students’ Academic Achievement Scholarship
Acceptable applicants who achieve top grades in their Secondary or High School Certificate will be granted scholarships.
- Siblings Scholarships
The university offers a 15 percent reduction in tuition fees as a sibling scholarship.
- Partner School Scholarship
Accepted applicants from partner schools will be granted scholarships for the duration of their degree programs (4-5 years) as long as they maintain a GPA of 3.7. Please contact the Student Affairs Department for more information about secondary and or high schools that have been designated as partner schools.
- Sports Achievement Scholarship
FUE offers scholarships for students who have won an international, African, or local sports competition. Eligible students must submit the championship certificate, authenticated by the Supreme Council of Sports, to the Student Affairs Department.
- The late Dr. Hassan Azazy, University Founder’s Scholarship
FUE offers five full-tuition scholarships per year to the top ten students in the Thanawiya Amma. They will retain their scholarships under the category of Academic Achievement Scholarships, as long as their academic performance is acceptable.
FUTURE UNIVERSITY STAFF
While ensuring our facilities are the best in Egypt, Future University in Egypt leadership knows that people are the key to academic excellence. It is our staff who truly create a vibrant intellectual community for our students. This is why FUE seeks out diverse, highly qualified and dedicated faculty and staff from around the world. We have both local and international staff members; many of them have completed their postgraduate studies abroad and bring with them a wide perspective to their field of specialization.
Future University in Egypt (FUE) is an educational institute committed to distinction, innovation and quality standards. FUE’s priority is to stay abreast with the national, regional and international changes taking place in the interrelated fields of education, scientific research and community development while consolidating values and professional ethics.
- Implements the highest international academic standards obtained through its partnerships with leading international universities.
- Values academic excellence where knowledge is both created and acquired.
- Seeks excellence in all of its endeavors including teaching, research as well as community service.
- Promotes creative endeavors supported by challenging academic programs.
- Provides a richly diversified environment that contributes to the development of our students into well-rounded personalities.
- Enriches the scholastic experience of our students by embracing the trends found in both Egypt and beyond.
Future University in Egypt (FUE) pursues an advanced, worldwide ranking among universities and becoming a role model for others to follow
The Mission Statement of Future University in Egypt (FUE) affirms a commitment to “an atmosphere that values intellectual curiosity and the pursuit of knowledge while preserving academic freedom and integrity”. FUE is thus committed to creating environments where freedom of inquiry occurs in a climate of inclusiveness and civility. Central to this commitment is the principle of treating each member of the University community fairly and with respect. To encourage such behavior, FUE prohibits discrimination, disrespect, and harassment and provides equal opportunities for all community members regardless of their race, color, religion, ethnic origin, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, gender or age. Where actions are found that violate this standard, the University will take prompt action to end the offending conduct, prevent its recurrence, provide corrective training, and, when necessary, discipline those responsible.